A course designed to develop the skills necessary to make small talk during business lunches, conferences and evening gatherings.
We will cover the following topics:
- How to define small talk; topics, rules, and boundaries.
- How to engage in small talk with foreign strangers at an event.
- How to present your best self: how your physical appearance, speaking style, self-confidence and knowledge interact with each other.
- How to manage your anxiety in such situations.
- Small talk vocabulary in the language of your choice.
- Small talk practice in the language of your choice.
The course consists of 6 sessions. You can sign up individually or in small groups of 2 or 3.
Each session is 90 minutes.
The course is available in German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, and Arabic. An intermediate (B1) level of language proficiency is required.